Faculty, students, staff, and alumni are integral to the GDR.
Most of GDR faculty have their primary appointment in Emory’s Department of Religion and Candler School of Theology. Faculty from other schools and departments also play an integral role in the GDR. The faculty directory provides links to individual faculty websites in their respective department or school.
Approximately 150 students are enrolled in the nine courses of study of the GDR. The student directory identifies each student’s course of study. Contact information is available on Emory’s online directory.
Most of the day-to-day administration of the GDR is done by Andy Boyles and Martha Shockey, whose offices are in S214 Callaway Memorial Center, which is located on the main quadrangle of the Emory campus. The link to GDR staff provides contact information for each of these administrators.
Emory’s alumni office lists more than 500 graduates of the GDR since its inception in 1956. This link provides information about recent alumni, including their publications, professional activities, awards and honors.